We do not just occasionally sell Probate Real Estate, we specialize in Probate sales. Because of this we appreciate what a difficult and emotional time this can be, dealing with the loss of a loved one, and with items related to the Estate that just can’t wait. We are here to help. Based on our experience we have tailored an approach that makes your role as Executor/Administrator in regards to the real property as effortless and efficient as possible.
Upon signing the Listing Agreement, Tuscana Properties your local Probate Sales Specialist will provide you free of charge the following valuable reports and services:
- Home warranty plan which will cover many of the homes systems and appliances until the close of Escrow. Unknown existing conditions may also be covered if they could not be reasonably observed by looking at or operating the system or appliance. This type of policy offers the Estate additional piece of mind while limiting large unforeseen expenses.*
- Information on an inheritance cash advance which can provide the money you need now without long delays. Because this is a cash advance against the inheritance there are no monthly payments, credit checks or income verification required.
- Professional Termite Report so that you will know the extent of any damage and needed repairs if necessary.
- Title Property Profile so that it can be determined early in the process if there are any liens or other legal encumbrances against the property that could ultimately delay the sale.
- Professional Market Value Estimation derived from multiple sources including Santa Clara County MLS and court data.
- Advise on potential cosmetic enhancements and property repairs that will add disproportionate value to the property and aid in marketing time.
- A list of frequently required services which you can use to research providers that meet your specific criteria.
- A chart of a typical Probate Timeline so that you can better understand and coordinate the process.
- State-of-the-Art Marketing including a proprietary lead-capture system with an existing Buyer’s Pipeline for our listings.
- Best (our opinion) affiliated services in the Real Estate Industry including Escrow, Title, Home Warranty, etc.
Please contact us today and let us know how we may be of service or for a full presentation of our industry leading capabilities. We represent properties located in Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, Alameda County, and San Mateo County.